Increase your singing range and stamina. Learn to strengthen and coordinate your voice so it will respond to your artistic intent.
Klaus Georg is currently accepting voice students of all ages and voice types in Chicago and Evanston.
Click here to read about my teaching philosophy (opens in new window.)
I combine a:
- professional singer's practical understanding of what it takes
- thorough knowledge of voice technique and science
- years of teaching experience with students of all levels
In your first lesson we will cover the basics of:
- breath support and singing posture
- how to train the muscles involved in singing to allow for power and range
- the foundations of resonance, or how to make a lot of sound without pushing
Call or email now to schedule an introductory lesson.
kgeorg [at] gmail [dot] com
or 970 402 5385